Home   Webmail    हिंदी संस्करण  

How to make a complaint

Persons who are victims of emotional/sexual harassment in any form, may approach the members of the Women Cell, to share their concern or register a complaint in any of the following methods:

  1. Send a plain paper confidential communication addressed to:
    The Convenor,
    Women Cell,
    Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
    Old Residency Road, Ratanada
    Jodhpur 342011
  2. By email to wco@iitj.ac.in
  3. By phone — 0291-2449038

Utmost care would be taken to approach the issue in a sensitive manner and protect the confidentiality and dignity of persons involved.


Home     RTI     PRO     Women Cell     Newsletter     FAQ     Downloads     Institutional Repository     Phone Book     Contact     Gallery     How to reach IIT Jodhpur    
©2015 All Rights Reserved, IIT Jodhpur
For any comments/enquiries/feedback, please eMail to the webmaster