IIT Jodhpur | हिंदी संस्करण
How to make a Complaint
Persons who are victims of emotional/sexual harassment in any form, may approach the members of the Women Cell, to share their concern or register a complaint in any of the following methods:
(1)  Send a plain paper confidential communication addressed to:
The Chairperson, Internal Complaints Committee (ICC),
Women Cell,
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
N.H. 65, Nagaur Road, Karwar
Jodhpur 342030
(2) By eMail to wco@iitj.ac.in;
(3) By phone — 0291-280 1204.

Utmost care would be taken to approach the issue in a sensitive manner and to protect the confidentiality and dignity of persons involved.